BAP - Accounts Executive (Accounts Payable & Receivable) is a course focussing on the processes related to Accounts Payable & Receivable Transactions. This course helps in understanding the documentation and processes involved while performing transactions in Finance & Accounting.
ArthaVidhya redefines skill development training with its innovative concept of VIRTUAL OFFICE. The course is Online, Interactive, and Job oriented, which enables students to learn and practice the accounting processes performed across enterprises in India.
Students will be made to work as finance persons in their customized virtual office, carrying out various transactions in a simulated environment. It helps users in understanding process steps and documentation requirements to complete multiple and complex corporate transactions.
The course is GST-compliant. The GST learning module helps students to understand the concepts of GST, its implications & its structure with examples. Students will carry out GST-based transactions while working in the virtual office
As the course is online, students can do the course from anywhere and at any time.
Upon completion of the course, the student would have learned to apply the accounting concepts that a corporate enterprise requires.
Benefits to the Student:
- Builds confidence in students to face interviews.
- Industry-relevant curriculum created by industry experts.
- Gain complete process knowledge by doing the course.
- Perform 24+ accounting processes covering over 90+ transactions.
- Practice and gain internship experience equivalent to 6 months.
- Learn each process in detail including process steps, documents that initiate processes, documents referenced during process execution, worksheets created, and output documents
- Learn about the roles of various persons involved in the execution of the process.
- Get hints/Reports/FAQs to identify and improve on mistakes.
- Have a chance to repeat the process till it is completed successfully without mistakes.
- Receive a Certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- The minimum Qualification is 10+2
- Students who are pursuing or completed B.Com / M.Com / BBA /BBM/ MBA/ or Students pursuing CWA/ CA/ CS or accountants aspiring to improve skills in finance and accounting.
Modules in the course
Includes Basics of GST, Introduction, Benefits, Invoicing, Input/Output concept & GST Terminologies.
Investments and loans into business
Includes Accounting for Capital and Loans received.
Includes Accounting for Vendor Advance payment, Raw material, and capital goods purchases & treatment of purchase returns.
Invoicing and sales booking
Includes Accounting for receipt of advance from customers, credit sales & sales return.
Includes Accounting for collection from customers against sales.
Includes Accounting for payment to the supplier against purchases.
Introduction to Softskills
Personal Effectiveness Skills
Our assessment system is quite unique and inbuilt into the course at all levels
- Continuous assessment during transactions.
- Revise / Recap at the end of each module.
- Real-time office.
- Final quiz.
- Job readiness test.
Program Duration: 12 weeks
Certification by: IIT Madras Pravartak
Teaching Hours: 60
For more details, please click on the link: Digital Skills Academy
About Lead Faculty:
Programme Director Mr. Ganapathy Nagarajan from ArthaVidhya Mr. Nagarajan has over 35 years of professional experience and is a qualified Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant. Nagarajan has worked in corporate houses in very senior positions.