"Top 1,000 Brains" Talent Search Examination for School Students
"Top 1,000 Brains"
Talent Search Examination for School Students
National Level Competition
Jointly Organized by BodhBridge ESPL and Amrita University
- 1st Prize: Apple Watch or Cash prize - 30,000 + Internship Opportunity + Top 100 Careers Handbook + Merit Certificate
- Top 10 Winners: Cash prize - 10,000 for each student + Internship Opportunity + Top 100 Careers Handbook + Merit Certificate
- Top 100 Winners: Smart Watch worth 2,000 + Top 100 Careers Handbook + Merit Certificate
- State level Toppers: Smart Watch worth 2,000 + Top 100 Careers Handbook + Merit Certificate
- Top 1000 Winners: Top 100 Careers Handbook + Merit Certificate
- School Level Toppers (only one topper): Top 100 Careers Handbook + Merit Certificate
We are excited to introduce a National Level Talent Search Exam exclusively for school students from Class 9 to Class 12. Our mission is to identify and recognize the top talents across the nation, providing them with a platform to showcase their intellectual prowess.
About Top 1000 Brains Exam:
The "Top 1,000 Brains" Talent Search Examination for School Students is a prestigious assessment designed to identify and recognize exceptional skills and abilities among students in India. This is a gateway for young talents to showcase their potential, earn recognition, and unlock numerous opportunities to further their academic and professional journeys.
Why Top 1000 Brains
National Recognition, Holistic Assessment
FREE Participation, Comprehensive Curriculum,Inspiring Prizes
This examination is designed to identify and recognize exceptional skills and abilities among students in Grades 10, 11, and 12. It goes beyond the standard school curriculum, focusing on testing students' fundamental understanding of various subjects, problem-solving abilities, and critical thinking skills.
Eligibility: 9th,10th,11th and 12th class students
Exam Duration: 60 minutes
Starting Date: 28th November 2023
End Date: 6th January 2024
Awards & Recognition:
1. This competition is eligible for students from 8th class to 12th class.
2. Students can participate only one time in this competition.
3. BodhBridge has the right to disqualify students from the competition if BodhBridge feels the student is having an unfair advantage in the competition.
4. The test platform may employ measures to monitor and prevent cheating. Any suspicious behaviour will be thoroughly investigated.
7. The decision of the competition organizers regarding disqualification is final and binding.
8. Once the student submits the test, he will not be able to revisit the test again.
9. Once the timer clocks "0" sec, your test will be auto-submitted and results will be shown.
10. Do not close the browser or tab without submitting the test. If you do so, your marks will be Zero.
11. Please use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser to write the Exam. Avoid using Internet Explorer.
- Ensure accurate registration details.
- Use a valid email address and phone number (WhatsApp) for communication.
- Use a stable internet connection.
- Ensure compatibility with the designated online platform.
- Manage your time wisely to answer all questions within the 45-minute limit.
- Keep an eye on the timer.
- Ensure all questions are answered before submitting.
- Once submitted, responses cannot be changed.
- No Negative marks in the competition.
- Winners will be announced after verification.
- Winners need to submit their school ID cards for verification.
- Prizes will be couriered to the winners.
- Winners will be announced on the website and social media.
Should I go to college, or will AI do everything in the future?Register Now
Date: 1st December
How to deal with Exam stress? Free workshop with Ms Nandini RamanRegistration Closed
Date: 28th November
Generative AI: Possibilities & Career Opportunities: Free WorkshopRegister Now
Date: To be announced soon
Mental Health Certification Training | By PearsonRegister Now
Date: 10th January
Pearson Career Counselor CertificationRegister Now
Date: 11th December
Introduction To Python for School Students| Free WorkshopRegister Now
Date: To Be Announced Soon
Career Counsellor Certification Program | Free WorkshopRegister Now
Date: 15th December
Setup A Career Counselling Business? | WorkshopRegister Now
Date: 28th December
Top 1,000 Brains For School Students | National Level CompetitionRegister Now
Starting 2nd December
OOBT SPOC For Teachers | By IIT Madras PravartakRegister Now
Date: To be announced soon
Stress Management- Techniques to Balance Work and LifeRegister Now
Date: 8th December
Last Date: 6th December
Identifying & Managing Bullying In Schools | By PearsonRegister Now
Date: 15th December
Last Date: 12th December
MCMF English Masters' Challenge For School StudentsCheck Results
Out-Of-The-Box Thinking Through Mathematics CourseLearn More